Monday, April 7, 2008

Wedding Nightmares

I already lose enough sleep over the wedding by thinking about it all the time but these wedding nightmares are the worst. I had one last night that was just horrible and every time I woke up to try and shake it off I'd fall back asleep and the dream would come back. We show up at the church, which isn't the church we are really getting married in, but I by myself and I was trying to find the room where I could get changed and I kept getting lost on this winding staircase that was gradually getting narrower as you went down the staircase. Finally I find the room and I'm still by myself getting ready. My mom isn't there, my bridesmaids aren't there, no one. Finally my mom, my aunt and five out of the six of my bridesmaids showed up along with my photographer. On top of all the stress of people showing up late and the frustration of the location it was pouring outside. I'm freaking out that all of our pictures will have to be taken inside in this crazy church and the time is just going by so fast and I'm not even ready yet. My Maid of Honor hadn't even showed up yet and it was about five minutes until the time we were supposed to take pictures. Once she finally arrived, the rain had stopped and we had such a limited amount of time to take the pictures and as we were outside taking pictures I was noticing all of these people that were arriving at the wedding that I didn't even invite. There were tons of other details that were totally aggravating but that was the gist of it. 

I'll be so happy when all of that is over. I have about 46 days left. Still waiting for the apartment complex to call and verify everything. That's really been bugging me. I'm getting really antsy inside now and can't contain my excitement. Argh! I'm so done with all of the planning and ready to be Mrs. Klipsch.

No comments: