Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Meet my new friend!

Meet Ali. She's my new inspiration in life. This girl is absolutely amazing. She's on this season of The Biggest Loser and every time I watch the show I just see this chic and see how much she's overcome and how her life seems that much more valuable to her now because she's living a healthy life. She looks absolutely amazing! If I could meet her and tell her how much she's impacted my life at the moment, I totally would. To see this girl lose 99 pounds in a matter of 15 weeks while losing the majority of it at home in her natural environment is one of the most astounding things I have ever seen. Seeing her transformation motivates me to really take hold of my life and live it to the fullest which involves me taking care of this body that I have. She said something along the lines of "See this body? I have sculpted it, I have changed it, I am the one who did this." I am in control of my body and I deserve to live life to the fullest and taking charge of my health is something that can only increase my passion in life and happiness too. So, thanks Ali for changing my perspective on life and we haven't even met, maybe someday.

No comments: