Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A cluttered room...

Is a cluttered mind. 

I just spent the day cleaning out my room and starting to pack it up since in 31 days I'll be moving out and into my new apartment. I had an emotional breakdown last night about all the overwhelming things I have going on in my life and realized that my room was an absolute war zone. I cleaned it all up today and my mind is feeling much better. I still have just as much to do (besides cleaning my room) but I'm feeling more in control about it. 38 more days to take care of it all, I'll be good. 

I'm really having a hard time containing all of my excitement about the wedding. It's coming up fast and all the feelings and emotions are starting to swell up. Cannot believe it. When this all started it was 9 months away, now it's just a little over a month. AHHHHHH!

No comments: