Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Remembering those moments

There are significant moments in my life that I wish I could have shared with important people in my life. For example, The Call in Nashville, I wish Josh were there because I wish he could have experienced that with me. I'm sure some of it he would have been skeptical about but that was a really important point in my life. I was awestruck seeing so many believers there together for one purpose, to worship. That prayer walk that morning brought me to tears. Imagine seeing thousands of believers all walking in unison, an ocean of people and a tiny glimpse of what heaven will be like. Unbelievable.

Here's a video that gives you a glimpse of it all.





The other very moving part for me was when they had three couples that actually got married during the event. This was at time where I realized that Josh and I would be together forever and so the significance of these marriages before God were so meaningful to me. And now the closer I am to my wedding, the more beautiful it is to me.




No comments: