Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love him.

I really do. I said some things today that I wish I could take back but what I love about him so much is that I know that he loves me regardless. I'm very grateful to have him in my life. He teaches me so much everyday about what loving someone really means. He brings happiness and laughter to my life that no one else can. Am I saying all this mushy gushy stuff because it is Valentines Day? Nope. Valentines Day is lame. (Besides my handsome nephew Jeffrey being born on Valentines Day)  Otherwise I've decided I don't like it. Anyway, I love Josh and I appreciate all that he does in my life. All the sacrifices he has made and the things he does to make sure that I'm taken care of. I really am looking forward to sharing my life with and learning more about him. The stress of life has really gotten to me and I just wanted to take this minute or two to breathe and just say that I love him.

No comments: