Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Could he be any cuter?








This is Jeffrey. He is my nephew, well sort of. Samantha is my wonderful cousin and this is her wonderful son. Samantha doesn't have any siblings and so I'm lucky and get to be Aunt Audrey. So here's some of my favorite pictures from his first birthday. 

I love the first picture because he was so overwhelmed that he ended up crying. As you can see, everything turned out great for the little guy.

Another of my favorites is the one with the computer screen. That's my uncle Dwayne, he is away in Texas for military business and was there for his grandson's first birthday through the wonders of the internet. It was funny throughout the day to randomly see him on this computer screen. It reminded me of the surrogate dad episodes from Arrested Development.



No comments: