Sunday, February 17, 2008

another week down.

95 days until the big day. Sheesh! 

Last night I enjoyed a night by myself here at home. The rents were out at a charity dinner, the bro and his girlfriend were at a monster truck rally and the fiance was partying it up with his guy friends. So I went to the video store and thought about getting a chick flick and ended up walking out of there with "The Kingdom" and "Rescue Dawn", definitely not chick flicks. Then I went to schnucks and bought myself a steak and went home and cooked up a rare steak and watched war movies. It was perfect. The Kingdom is a freaking awesome movie. I highly recommend it. 

Today we bought my wedding band and I enjoyed the company of my fiance. We ate lunch at my nana and papa's house, whom I love dearly, and then spent some time out and about. He amazed me again today by telling me all these incredible things he is able to retain in that brain of his. He is quite impressive. He taught me a bit about kabbalah and I have to say it was quite intriguing. I even was able to contribute a thought of mine. Normally that doesn't happen because what he says is generally way over my head. I love him though.

Mmmk. Time for bed. Time to tackle another week.

No comments: