Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feb YOU arie.

Grr. I just spent all this time typing up this blog and then my internet program crashed on me. Boo hiss.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, February is probably one of my least favorite months. Regardless of all the ooshy gooshyness of Balentimeths Day, to me it's just lame-o in the words of my friend Andy Bernard. Cold weather makes me such a lazy procrastinator. We've had teaser days of nice weather and something about the warmer air just releases some kind of hormone in my body that allows me to get a load of stuff accomplished. I just don't like winter. I hate the feeling of being cooped up inside because I feel so limited to what I can do.

I'm ready for spring. Not sure if I'm prepared for all the wedding craziness that is about to ensue, but I don't have much of an option. My first wedding shower is in about 2 weeks and that is exciting because what girl doesn't like to open up presents? There's really a lot to look forward to. I'm really ready for my dress to come in. It's supposed to come in during the first week of April but it would be totally awesome if it came in earlier. I have days where I just want to go in to the bridal shop and wear it around.

More good news of the day...I am so happy that our wedding photographer is freaking amazing. Props to my pal Rachel Holper for suggesting our amazing photographer Lisa Hessel. Check out her work dudes! 

http://lisahesselphotography.blogspot.com

And in the spirit of Balentimeth's day...here is my friend Dave Barnes with a song for you.



No comments: