Monday, March 31, 2008

rain rain go away

I'd like to say that sometimes my spontaneous personality pays off. We have nasty nasty weather right now and we still took our e-pics! I had so much fun with Josh, and I'd like to thank Lisa for being so flexible to let us play in the rain and just make it work. I'm really excited to see the pictures and I had tons of fun today. 

So I think Josh and I have found our apartment and we couldn't be happier! We did some driving around yesterday to see what places were open to check out the apartments. We turned down a street and found the Park Meadows Apartments and I'm confident we have a winner. It's exactly what we are looking for and quite a steal. It's a two bedroom apartment with plenty of space, a cute kitchen, a gigantic closet and a way cute bathroom. It makes me so excited about everything that's going on and it really makes me feel like I'm getting married and growing up. 

Woot woot!

No comments: