Monday, March 24, 2008

my new toys





AND



Woot! The iPod is a birthday gift from my mom, who is so crazy to buy me a new one anyway after all she is already doing for me with this wedding. Running is so much easier to do with my music again. Then at my shower I got the iPod dock (from my mom again) and it's the coolest thing ever. 
The list of cool things the dock does:
1. You can wake up to your iPod.
2. You don't have to hit the snooze button, you can just wave your arm in front of some sensor and it turns it off.
3. The remote has a snooze button on it. How's that for lazy?
4. There are two different alarm settings, so when I'm married and Josh needs to wake up earlier than I, he can have his own alarm that goes off without having to reset it for me.
5. It automatically adjusts the time, I didn't even have to set the thing. As soon as I plugged it in, it figured out what time it was.

Anyway, it was a good monday. I'm trying to take the same attitude as Lisa, marvelous mondays, and today was pretty marvelous. Running with my new iPod, playing with my new dock, making yummy vegetable pizza on wheat crust, watching Waking Ned Devine with Josh and his family and now just relaxing in bed reminiscing about the day. On the drive home tonight I was inspired by a song on one of the IHOP Limited Edition CDs and I have this one line I'm going to try and work with to write a song:

The joy of the Lord set before me is the beauty of the Son of God.

No comments: