Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Change.

So my room is mostly packed up and ready to go for my move out on Saturday. It's strange to see it so barren. I've been trying every day to pack a lot and I never get the motivation to do so. It was a daunting task but it's been done. Today I realized (finally) that Saturday I really am moving out and this NEEDED to be done. So I called on one of my friends to assist me. Here's a picture of my friend:



Once I put Peter Gabriel's Growing Up DVD in my player I was on the move. Now everything is done and I'm watching the tail end of the concert. He always helps me get things accomplished. There's something about his music that gets movin. So thanks Peter.

Tomorrow: Work and Bachelorette Party.
Thursday: Favor Boxes and the Studebaker/Jones rehearsal.
Friday: Final walkthrough with the reception hall and the Studebaker/Jones wedding.
Saturday: Moving into the new apartment!!
Sunday: Church and settling in to the new place.
Monday: Waxing and other things for the wedding.
Tuesday: Dentist appointment and other things for the wedding.
Wednesday: A much needed day at the spa.
Thursday: Take dress to get steamed, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
Friday: Get Hitched!!!

No comments: