Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's a hive not a hickey.

I've had hives for almost 3 weeks now and I've been given the lovely name "human chalkboard" because I can do this.

Yep that's right I can write on my skin and the words will show up made out of hives. Thus the "human chalkboard" reference. I have to admit that it's kind of cool but all in all it's really obnoxious to get covered in hives because my underwear rubbed 
my hip the wrong way. Right now I have a hive on my neck and I have to cover it up with a scarf because it looks like a giant hickey. 

Josh says I'm a freak and I pretty much agree with him.

Last week I went to a republican debate watching party on the night of the debate and afterwards Sarah Palin showed up. It was really great to see her so up close and personal. Rachel and I were down on the floor by the podium and we were so cl
ose to her when she gave her speech. It was so exciting and so much fun because of all the high energy in the place. Here's a few pictures from the night.





No comments: